Thursday, July 29, 2010

At Last!

What a day of accomplishment and overwhelming joy! I have just come back home from the meeting with my publisher, having been on phone conversation with a printing house for the last few days. Finally, after eleven months of hectic work on the book, I can fill my eyes with the view of my new book and lay my hungry hands on it, feeling it, unwrapping the foil, touching its hard cover and holding like a long awaited guest! The book is just a work of art. Designers from the publishing house and the quality of printing is simply stunning!
The book will hit bookstores on Monday countrywide. I will also sell it in parishes either myself or via volunteers - as a way of supporting myself and my work in the missions. I am sure I will never write anything so personal and so comprehensive on my life again. It is my first and only autobiography per se...

See the first pictures of the book as it lies peacefully on the table in my room...



Happy, happy, happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment