Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kiabakari 1990-2010

I'm in Dar es Salaam at the moment, on my way home to Poland. 3G broadband in Vodacom mobile network allows me to upload internet version of the DVD on which English subtitles I was working for some time in past two weeks or so (with a great help of Rev. Sister Stephanie Blaszczynski, CR in proofreading - I am very grateful to her for committing her precious time to go through the text and for her remarks and suggestions, thank you so much!).

So, here it is! The original, TV quality version is ready on DVDs, which I intend to take with me when I fly to Canada and USA, as I said before - pictures speak volumes... But for the sake of this blog and just to give you preview of what you can expect on DVD, I am extremely happy to present to you the same full version you will find on DVD - but in an internet quality format (size of video file - approx. 58 Mb). I hope you enjoy watching it as much as we were enjoying producing it!



No comments:

Post a Comment