Friday, July 2, 2010

An Old Friend

Woke up this morning still feeling unwell. It made me bit nervous, thinking about these three holy days of celebrations and the perspective of getting sick and being unfit was not very attractive to me. So I decided to go to our health center and check blood and other things.
Thank God, malaria is gone, but they found that my old friends came back visiting. Amoeba is his/her name. And other nasty little parasites and bacterias along with it. As rarely he/she comes alone to visit.


I try to excel in generosity and hospitality, so was not hesitant to offer what is best for my guests, old friends. The best there is. Secnidazole is, as it seems, a good welcoming package for visitors.

I hope they won't take long to turn back and go away and not return for long. Safari njema!

No comments:

Post a Comment